ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
Monthly Archives: October 2011
The hearing has been postponed. No clue yet as to when. Will let you know! Naz was not transported to Cooke county and our attorney was stuck at the airport in San Antonio with flight “issues”. The judge decided to … Continue reading
PLEASE REFER TO POST TITLED “URGENT NEWS.” This info can/will be useful at a later date so it will remain on the website. We have a conference call set up so you can join in LIVE to know what’s happening … Continue reading
I hope that all of you have heard that the hearing is at 1pm on Friday (not 9am any more since it was rescheduled from original Oct 3 date). Our attorney spoke to the clerk at the court and she … Continue reading