ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
Monthly Archives: December 2011
Commissioners OK jail contract without talk of ICE By Regina Dennis Tribune-Herald staff writer Wednesday December 28, 2011 The McLennan County Commissioners Court renewed an agreement Tuesday with the private company managing the Jack Harwell Detention Center without discussing recent … Continue reading
Waco Human Rights Vigil Highlighting Immigration Detention The vigil was a great success! It took place Saturday, December 10th 2011 in downtown Waco at Heritage Square. Thank you to Grassroots Leadership and Texans United for Families for traveling the distance … Continue reading