ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Update after yesterday’s master hearing: Naz’s final hearing is March 15th. Please plan to come out to Pearsall to support him!! I apologize for the previous misinformation, but Judge Crossan still has to decide whether or not to grant him the waiver to … Continue reading
[Supporters: I apologize for the ambiguity of this update: we were advised by our legal counsel to remove some of the details while our case is still pending.] It-is-DISMISSED. Just like that. Just like that, our lives have been changed. … Continue reading
Naz’s Individual Hearing today was rescheduled as a Master Hearing on the 26th, due to his dorm’s restriction because of the chicken pox scare. Don’t know why they changed the type of hearing, but ah well. So… We are still … Continue reading