ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
Monthly Archives: March 2012
Good afternoon friends, family, and supporters! We pray all of you are well. We’re super excited to let you know that Naz’s case/story will be profiled in a documentary that will air on April 10. It will air on LinkTV … Continue reading
Hello supporters! If the injustice of Naz’s 10-month “mandatory” detention outraged and saddened you, please take a moment to put that inner conviction into action! Change.org|Start an Online Petition » Blessings, Hope and Naz
PRESS RELEASE Wednesday, March 21, 2012 Contact: Emily Tucker, 202-393-1044 x223, email@example.com Silky Shah, 347-243-8743, firstname.lastname@example.org Detention Watch Network Urges Congress to Follow President’s Lead and Reduce Wasteful Spending on the Incarceration of Immigrants WASHINGTON, D.C. – Detention Watch Network … Continue reading