On Feb 10, 2013, the ACLU of Texas held a Symposium in Austin to find a cure to our state’s addiction to mass-incarceration. We learned from the best and most experienced: folks at the grassroots level, from the ACLU of Texas professionals who deal with the Texas Legislature every day and from an ACLU professional who has won victories in Florida, a state not unlike ours. Listen to what they think needs to happen in Texas. Visit http://www.aclutx.org/blog/
ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31