ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Category Archives: RECENT NEWS/UPDATES
12pm – first meeting with an attorney Just met with a wonderful Waco attorney. This case isn’t something she specializes in, so she is getting me contact info for attorneys who could 1) try to get Naz a bond hearing … Continue reading
9 am – “How am I?” Naz called this morning. We are filled with gratitude to all of you who have already “showed up and showed out.” Many of you are committed to walking through this with us, and even … Continue reading
7:30 pm, 10:20 pm- Bond Party was a success! Naz called tonight during the party. He sends his gratitude and love to all of you. The “bond party” was a success! Here is a link to the notes we took … Continue reading