ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: I.C.E.
“Mrs. Mustakim, the request for humanitarian parole was denied.” The news took my breath away. I was numb– literally; I felt like I couldn’t move my limbs. “But there still must be a way!” I cried in my mind. I … Continue reading
I guess no news is good news, right? We expected a response from ICE today. However, our attorney’s assistant updated me this afternoon: “Just called FOD’s (field office director) secretary, said today is deadline for officer response to mgmt, could … Continue reading
Change.org’s staff writer, Danny Rangel, wrote a blog post about our story! Check it out, and share it!! Click HERE to read it!