ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
June 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Tag Archives: south texas detention complex
I guess no news is good news, right? We expected a response from ICE today. However, our attorney’s assistant updated me this afternoon: “Just called FOD’s (field office director) secretary, said today is deadline for officer response to mgmt, could … Continue reading
So Saturday night, I was on my way to see Naz, and it seemed that “someone” didn’t want me to go! As I was leaving Life Church, I turned my car on to find it totally dead. I didn’t let … Continue reading
7:30 pm, 10:20 pm- Bond Party was a success! Naz called tonight during the party. He sends his gratitude and love to all of you. The “bond party” was a success! Here is a link to the notes we took … Continue reading