ACTIVISM & NEWS
- #noHobartPrison was a success!
- #endthequota to Close Jack Harwell
- Rally at Hutto- #endfamilydetention
- Lobbying at the Capitol
- G92 Immigration Conference at Baylor!
- HRF’s Final Dialogues on Detention- Washington, DC
- Shiwei is FREE!
- ACLU Symposium- Austin, TX
- Naz Shares Testimony at Worship Service
- Expose & Close Press Conference
SPOTLIGHTOn behalf of Nazry, myself, and our families, we thank you deeply for your time and support in effort to bring Nazry home to the community and the people that love and need him. We did it!
Subscribe to Blog via Email
News & Updates
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Tag Archives: Waco
Commissioners OK jail contract without talk of ICE By Regina Dennis Tribune-Herald staff writer Wednesday December 28, 2011 The McLennan County Commissioners Court renewed an agreement Tuesday with the private company managing the Jack Harwell Detention Center without discussing recent … Continue reading
You all are WONDERFUL! thank you so much for your activism, and your hunger for justice! we (unless native American) are all descendants of immigrants who made a courageous transition to the US and we are simply reaping the benefits … Continue reading
Video is up! Thanks for all of you who are helping make this happen! http://www.kwtx.com/findit/headlines/042211_-_120525794.html